Privacy, adaptation to the GDPR
We have written this document to explain you in detail how we process the information you provide us in order to use our website.
Calamolina is a website belonging to Chelini International Shoes S.a.s., with registered office in Via di Molina 31 – 55013 Lammari – Lucca, which respects your privacy rights and complies with the 2016/679 European regulation. The person in charge of data processing is Chelini Andrea.
The purpose of collecting your personal data that you provide us, is to correctly manage our website and offer you an ever better service and experience. We do not give your data to third parties and, if we ever did, we would not do it without your explicit consent.
Which data we store
The navigation information on our website has a statistical purpose and is aggregated and anonymous so that you do not know exactly who is associated with a specific IP address. These statistics can help us to improve the quality of the services offered and organize our marketing policies in order to be competitive and to remain active in a mere logic of the market.
When you contact us directly by email or phone, we can keep track of the data provided in order to create a correspondence history and have a continuity of conversation.
Purpose of data collection
As mentioned above, the purpose of data collection is for statistical purposes of navigation and to offer a service for sharing specific content (brochures, price lists, etc.), so the information collected does not fall outside the statistical and marketing tasks.
How long do we keep your data?
We store your data for at least 5 years.
Chelini International allows you at any time to unsubscribe from our records, and in any case the information you provide us will not be disclosed to third parties in any way without your express written consent.
Transfer of your data to third parties
We can transfer your data outside the European community, but in this case the suppliers we support also comply with the relevant European legislation.
Here we list your rights:
- You can ask us for a list of your data that we process and how we use them
- If you find an inaccuracy of the data in our possession and you can demonstrate the incorrectness, you can ask us to rectify it. We remind you that in your account you are always able to keep your data up to date and we encourage you to do so!
- In some circumstances you have the right to request a restriction or a cancellation of your personal data. Remember, provided that this does not violate the applicable regulations (for example, invoicing, etc.). Once you submit your request for cancellation, Chelini International will evaluate the possibility of accepting your request. If your request will be evaluated by Chelini International as acceptable, it will immediately execute it.
- Right to raise objections. Even if we try to treat your data with the utmost respect and with the legitimate and mutual interest, you always have the right to object to how we use it. To raise your objections you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org; to be sure of your identity, Chelini International will ask you to identify yourself before proceeding with your request.
- Finally, you have the right to file a complaint with the Privacy Authority in the country where you live or work or where you believe the problem related to your data was generated.
Data security level
calamolina.it adopts a system of encrypting transmissions using an HTTPS protocol. If you are given the credentials (username and password) to access the private area, we inform you that these are strictly personal and not transferable to third parties for the respect of the information contained herein.
How to contact us
For any questions or concerns about the management of your data, you can write to email@example.com
Changes to this policy
What are cookies
Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by users send to their terminals, where they are stored to be re-transmitted to the same sites during subsequent visits. Cookies are used for different purposes, have different characteristics, and can be used either by the owner of the site you are visiting, or by third parties. Below you will find all the information on cookies installed through this site, and the necessary instructions on how to manage your preferences regarding them.
Technical cookies that do not require consent:
Cookies related to activities strictly necessary for the operation of the site and the provision of the service: session cookies. These cookies are not persistent and will be deleted when you close the browser.
Cookies related to the activities of saving preferences and optimization: cookies to save preferences on the point of sale and on the management of cookies. These cookies are persistent and will not be deleted when you close the browser.
All technical cookies do not require consent, so they are installed automatically as a result of access to the site.
Cookies managed by third parties:
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“” Google “”). Google uses the data collected to track and examine the use of this application, to prepare a report on the activities and share them with other Google services.
Social network cookies:
They are used for sharing contents on social networks.
You will find below the name of the third parties that manage them, and for each of them the link to the page where you can receive information on the treatment and express your consent.
- For Facebook https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
- For LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie_policy
Remember that you can manage your cookie preferences even through the browser.
If you do not know the type and version of browser you are using, click on “Help” in the browser window at the top, where you can access all the necessary information.
Information pursuant to Article 1, paragraph 125, Law No. 124/2017 and subsequent amendments.
Article 1, c.125-bis, Ln124 / 2017 (Annual law for the market and competition), as amended by Article 35, DL n.32 – Ln58 / 2019, established that companies not required to prepare the supplementary note to the financial statements, publish on their website the amounts and information relating to subsidies, advantages, contributions or aid, in cash or in kind, not of a general nature and without consideration, remuneration or compensation , effectively paid to them by public administrations and public companies
In this regard, we inform you that in 2020 the company benefited from the non-repayable grant of € 21,994.00 = pursuant to Article 25, Legislative Decree no.34 – Law no.126 / 2020, disbursed by the Revenue Agency.